
The other day while in Little Rock I just had to run into Michaels. I couldn't believe how much new stuff there was. It's been 2 years since my last time in a Michaels...too long I know but we live in the boonies and rarely get to the larger cities. DH stayed in the truck while I had a browse through the store. One of the treats I bought for myself was my first bottle of Prima Flowers...they are adorable! I plan to use these on cards and in some hybrid projects. Now that I've seen the flowers and bottles in person I'll most likely be purchasing some more online.
My Canon battery died on me, we went to every store within a 50 mile radius looking for a new one with no luck. We went 100 miles to Little Rock trying to find one at circuit city with no luck. I found one online, good old ebay, and it's here so I'm back in action!

Beautiful photo! I love my prima's. I miss not using them now that I have gone totally digital.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo.
ReplyDeleteThose flowers are addicting! I would probably buy some even though I'm mostly digital now. It's a good thing I rarely go into scrapbook stores.
Gorgeous photo! I love the colors!
ReplyDeleteGosh, your photos are jsut gorgeous! I love the flowers!
ReplyDeleteThis looks GREAT!!! Absolutely stunning shot. TFS!
ReplyDeletefab photo and I so siwhs we had a micheals over here. I've been to the usa in 1999 and last summer and of course I had to go there.. I'm so glad I've got a artsy aunt who stops by there every week! LOL
ReplyDeleteThose prima flowers sure do look pretty! I live in a very metropolitan area with tons of shops nearby but I shop almost exclusively online - so convenient! LOL
ReplyDelete