
Our temps were just above freezing all day and it rained all day long. I took this shot at noon, you would think it was late evening rather than half way through the day. These Cardinals had no interest in flying or visiting the feeders LOL
Having fun with SBG's Project 365 Challenge!
Wow, what a great shot really capturing the mood of this day. SMilez from bina
ReplyDeleteWhat a dreary day it looks like you had! Great job capturing the "feel" of it. Thanks for sharing your Project 365 with us!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is a lot of cardinals...I've never seen so many at once! What a great shot!
ReplyDeleteWonderful shot! Even if it was dreary!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot! Love the mood of the photo.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo, I actually love the dreary weather like this sometimes, its soothing for me lol!
ReplyDeleteLove this pic. I had no idea this many cardinals would be in one spot at the same time!
ReplyDeleteFabulous photo! Very moody and really says "winter".
ReplyDeletewe have been having those kinds of dreary days too. It's really depressing! I love this picture though!
ReplyDelete